Friday, August 12, 2011

Yonex BWF World Championships 2011 - Day 4 update and Day 5 predictions

100% on my prediction made here for a second day running!

Today's predictions -

Saina NEHWAL [6] - Xin WANG [3]
Haven't seen Wang play yet as none of her matches were on the "show" court. Saina has been in exquisite touch and I think should be able to pull this one off too.

Vita MARISSA/Nadya MELATI - Jwala GUTTA/Ashwini PONNAPPA
And the dream run for the womens doubles pair continues! I tip Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa to win this encounter as well.

Some other predictions -

Hongyan PI - Yihan WANG [2]
I think Pi Hongyan will pull this one off! Lets see.

Juliane SCHENK [9] - Tine BAUN [5]
I think this is going to be a close affair. Probably the match to watch out for. Will be a long and close match. Again both have not played on the "show" court so its tough to choose the winner. I will probably go with Juliane though.


1 comment: